DumbFound'd

THis is my Quote Book
Link

10.19.2005

Don't Know Authors:

They say that two heads are better than one. In your case, one would have been better than none.

You must have a low opinion of people if you think they're your equals.

If we were to kill everybody who hates you, it wouldn't be murder; it would be genocide!

I don't hold your behavior against you because I realize it was caused by childhood trauma; your parents spanked you when you fell on your head and broke the cement.

I don't think you are a fool. But then, what's my own humble opinion against thousands of others?

Nobody says that you are dumb. They just say you were sixteen years old before you learned how to wave goodbye.

No one should be punished for accident of birth, but you look too much like a wreck not to be.
There was something about you that I liked, but you spent it.

When you get to the men`s room, you will see a sign that says, "Gentlemen." Pay no heed to it. Go right on in.

Yo mama so stupid she stole free bread.

Yo mama so stupid when she read on her job application to not write below the dotted line she put "O.K."

Yo mama so stupid she told everyone that she was "illegitiment" because she couldn't read

Q: What does a blonde say when you ask her if her blinker is on?
A: It's on. It's off. It's on. It's off. It's on. It's off.

Right now I'm having amnesia and deja vu at the same time. I think I've forgotten this before.