DumbFound'd

THis is my Quote Book
Link

7.07.2015

Abraham Lincoln

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.

Force is all-conquering, but its victories are short-lived.

I am a firm believer in the people. If given the truth, they can be depended upon to meet any national crises. The great point is to bring them the real facts.

I will prepare and some day my chance will come.

If I were two-faced, would I be wearing this one?

Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power.

No man is good enough to govern another man without that other's consent.

The probability that we may fail in the struggle ought not to deter us from the support of a cause we believe to be just.

Whenever I hear anyone arguing for slavery, I feel a strong impulse to see it tried on him personally.

You cannot escape the responsibility of tomorrow by evading it today.

You may deceive all the people part of the time, and part of the people all the time, but not all the people all the time.

When I do good, I feel good; when I do bad, I feel bad, and that is my religion.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home